Personal BankingCards Loans Money Transfer Personal Accounts
Saving Account (Redha’a)
Saving account (Radha’a) is an account dedicated to all CAC bank customers who would like to save their money without gaining any interests, which gives them the possibility to deposit and withdraw from the account or make payments transfers at any time.
- There are no interests on credit balance applied to this account.
- Customer can open the account in YER currency.
- The customer will be provided with ATM card in order to facilitate executing different banking transactions.
- Customer can deposit, withdraw, and transfer from account to any other account from any branch of CAC bank.
- Customer can manage his account from anywhere at any time and extract account statement through CAC Mobily service.
- Customer can review his balances and transfer or pay his bills (electricity – phone number – landline – water- internet) through CAC Mobily services.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- Customer should be over the legal age (18 years old).
- Providing the original personal identifications (valid electronic ID).
- Foreigners should provide passport copy, residence card, and official letter from the employer.
- Filling the saving account opening application form. (Redha’a)
- Providing 2 personal 4x6 photos.
- The minimum balance required to open a current account is YER 5,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
Yes, you can open the Saving account (Redha’a) in YER, USD, SAR, & EUR currencies.
No, there is no interest applied to Saving account (Radha’a) balances.
Yes, you can transfer from your current account to your Saving account (Radha’a) or the opposite through our permanent customer service or through CAC Mobliy service.
Yes, you can use your Saving account (Redha’a) to pay your liabilities and bills (electricity– phone number and landline – water- internet) through CAC Mobily service.
You can review your balances on the Saving account (Redha’a) through CAC Mobily & CAC online services.
Yes, you can use ATM service to facilitate executing different banking transactions.