Personal BankingCards Loans Money Transfer Personal Accounts
Current Account – Individuals
By obtaining current account with CAC bank, customer can manage his wealth effectively and efficiently; customer will get access to a wide range of sophisticated and developed banking services and products that grant him the full authority to withdraw and deposit at anytime from anywhere. Customer can open a current account with a very encouraging balance and in several currencies.
- Customer can manage his current account from any branch or office of CAC bank distributed around Yemen.
- Customer will be provided with an AMT card that allows him to withdraw from any ATM or POS at any time through CAC Bank’s largest network distributed around Yemen.
- Customer can inquire about his balance or make payment transfers or pays bills (electricity – mobile – landline – water – internet) through his cell phone through CAC Mobily.
- Customer can review his account transactions from the banks website, and extract his account statement through CAC Online at any time.
- Customer can benefit of a large number of special services that saves his time and efforts.
Terms and Documents required to obtain the service:
- Customer should be over the legal age (18 years old).
- Providing the original personal identifications (valid electronic ID).
- Foreigners should provide passport copy, residence card, and official letter from the employer.
- Fillingthe current account opening application form.
- Providing 2 personal 4x6 photos.
- The minimum balance required to open a current account is YER 30,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
- Customer can open a current account with local currency and approved foreign currencies.
If you are residing inside Yemen, please visit any CAC bank branch or office and bring with you the below documents:
- The original personal ID (valid electronic ID).
- Foreigners should provide passport copy, residence card, and an official letter from the employer.
- Filling in the application form of opening a current account.
- 2 personal photos 4*6.
If you are an expatrate, please visit Rahal Package page.
To change your address or contact details, please visit your branch or office which you opened your current account in, or any nearest branch or office of CAC bank.
Yes, you can follow up the latest transactions executed on your account by subscribing to CAC Mobily services which allows you to receive SMS informing you about the transactions executed on your account over 24 hours, anywhere you are.
The minimum balance to open a current account is YER 30,000 or equivalent to any other currencies.
Yes, but this requires your balance to be greater than YER 300,000 or equivalent in any other currencies.
If there is no movements ( withdraw – deposit) in your account for more than 6 months, your account will become dormant; to reactivate your account you should visit the nearest branch or office of CAC bank and fill in the required form.