Mobile Money Wallet
- Money Transfers (P2P)- Transfer money instantly from your phone number to any other phone number, registered or not.
- Transfer Money to Bank Accounts (W2B)-Transfer money from Mobile Money wallet account to bank account, and vice versa.
- Transfer Money to Other Wallets (W2W)- Transfer money from Mobile Money wallet to other wallets accounts seamlessly.
- Merchant Payments- Buy goods and services from the merchant of your choice.
- Bill Payments- Inquire and pay your mobile, utilities (landline, internet, water, and electricity) as well as recharge your prepaid line.
- Education Payment- Pay university fees/coordination and acceptance services in Yemeni public and private universities
- Cash In & Cash Out Services- Deposit/withdraw money with ease through a network of agents, CAC Bank branches across the country
- Cardless Cash Withdrawal- Mobile Money Wallet provides its customers with an easy and secure way to withdraw from CAC Bank's ATMs, through the cardless withdrawal feature through the Wallet application or via SMS text messages.
- Balance Inquiry
- Last 4 Transactions
- Receive Account Statements via email
- Change PIN
- ID Registration
- For added safety, users can freeze their account temporary (maximum 360 days), and the account will be reactivated automatically after the specified period has passed
- In case of a lost or stolen phone, users can stop their account through the alternative phone number
- Look up nearby agent & merchant locations
- Create “Favorite List” of your preferred bills/friends/POS
- Profile/Account Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
Get started today and register:
Self-Registration: download Mobile Money Wallet App, select ‘Create an account’ option on the home screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or by visiting the nearest CAC bank branch or point of service with your national identification, fill in a form and activate your account
Download Mobile Money App Now!
The smartest Electronic Wallet application in Yemen. Through it you can carry out all financial transactions you need in your daily life.